learn more here: Video – The Best Place to Buy Brazilian Hair Online
Cheap Peruvian Virgin Hair
originally published here: Video – Cheap Peruvian Virgin Hair for Sale
Beauty comes in all shades!
Lara and Mara Bawar are not your average supermodels, but their striking appearance is sending shockwaves through the fashion industry. The 11-year-old twins from São Paulo, Brazil, have albinism, a condition that causes a lack of skin and hair pigment, and they embrace it to the fullest.
In 2016, the Bawar twins’ unique pale features caught the eye of Swiss photographer Vinicius Terranova, who now lives in São Paulo. As a personal project now known as Flores Raras (“rare flowers”), Terranova photographed the twins – as well as their older sister, Sheila, who does not have albinism – to showcase how truly beautiful diversity can be. Lara, Mara, and Sheila have since been signed to model for Nike, Insanis, and Bazaar Kids, not to mention the fact that they’ve also bagged almost 6000 Instagram followers.
See full story on babble.com
Coconut oil is everywhere right now. You don’t know whether to eat it, drink it, or bathe in it. Are you going cuckoo for coconut oil? Let us help break it down for you in simple terms so that you can try these great uses for coconut oil tonight!
Note: For any at-home treatment the best kind to use is certified organic, RAW, virgin coconut oil and stored at room temperature. You don’t want to use any coconut oil that has been extracted with heat or refined in any way because that strips the oil of its powerful antioxidants and healing properties.
You can’t go wrong with coconut oil for multiple beauty uses. And the great thing about coconut oil is that it is less expensive than a lot of creams and potions you can buy to achieve the same results.
original post here: Coconut Oil Beauty Benefits
Difference between Brazilian & Peruvian hair
If you are like most people, choosing hair extensions is as easy as picking the type they have the most about or from a country they have heard of.
But then, what do you do when presented two types of hair extensions from iconic brands or a selection from two renowned countries, say Brazil and Peru?
Considering that we all have different hair types and go for different textures and extension types, knowing the difference between Brazilian & Peruvian hair extensions is the key to making a choice that caters to your specific needs.
To help you make an informed choice, let us find out what sets these two types of hair extensions apart.
Brazilian Hair Extensions
The mere mention of the word ‘weave’ is often associated with Brazilian hair.
Extensions from Brazil often come in a wide variety of colors and different lengths.
The source genetics and the region the hair is from often determine the specific features of the hair extensions.
The features that stand out include:
· Brazilian hair typically has a coarse texture and is heavier (has high density).
· It is available in natural curly, wavy, and straight styles. (Note that straight style Brazilian extensions will still often times have light waves in them.)
· The most prominent colors are rich brown, black, and their mid-tones.
· Brazilian hair is ideal for someone looking for thick and bouncy hair.
· Virgin Brazilian hair can be easily and practically transformed into different styles and colors using dye.
If you are the kind of person who prefers hair extensions that is soft to touch and much silkier and shinier than Indian hair, then Brazilian hair is your preferred type of hair.
Unlike Peruvian hair which matches well with Caucasian hair, this type is perfect for an Afro-Caribbean blend.
Brazilian hair can last long if properly cared for and requires very little maintenance.
Peruvian Hair Extensions
The recent rise of Peruvian hair popularity is largely because they are multipurpose – it complements almost any type of hair from blonde Caucasian to Afro-Caribbean.
The majority of the populace in Peru is a mix of Spanish immigrants and Indian genetics which explains the hair texture and color.
The top characteristics of Peruvian hair are:
· It is typically much thicker than Brazilian hair.
· It comes in natural dark or light brown color. Sometimes you may find a slightly blonde shade.
· Peruvian hair is available in naturally straight, and curvy styles.
· It has the body and strength of Brazilian hair but the smoothness of European hair.
· Because it is lightweight and blends well with relaxed hair textures, you could wear four bundles of Peruvian hair and still feel comfortable and look great.
· It is very easy to maintain, whether you have straight hair or short and contemporary style.
Both Brazilian and Peruvian hair extensions are very popular around the world as more women opt for them because they are strong, easy to style, and it is much better than synthetic hair for many reasons.
If you are looking for the ideal natural hair extensions to complement your style, you now know the difference between Brazilian & Peruvian hair extensions.
article source here: What’s the Difference between Brazilian & Peruvian Hair?